Technical Account Manager
About The Position
We are Guardicore. With our cutting-edge technology and main offices in Tel Aviv (Israel) and Boston (USA), we are changing the way organizations protect their most critical assets in their data center and cloud environments.
We are growing fast and expanding our footprint in North America. Now we are looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to work with 4-6 strategic customers in North America.
The TAM is Guardicore technical expert who is familiar with the customer’s Data Center and network environments (on premise and cloud based) and with the specific Guardicore deployment and hence can drive the value extraction from the platform. Guardicore TAMs serve as focal points on the subjects of network segmentation, visibility and incident response. To shine in this position you must have a strong technical background (especially around enterprise networks), be a critical thinker, and have a passion for problem solving. Great communications skills, a track record for providing high customer satisfaction and a driven work ethic are a must.
- Drive upsales, expansions and deployments to expand the Guardicore business
- Learn the customer’s environment, processes and the Guardicore deployment characteristics and methodologies
- Be the main Guardicore technical resource in front of the customer
- Be the main focal point on the subjects of network segmentation, visibility and incident response
- Work closely with members of Support and Engineering teams to quickly resolve any client issues and drive customer post-sales satisfaction
To be successful in this strategic role, you should be easy to adapt and keen to learn new things in a high paced environment, but also know when to ask for help! You should have very strong communication skills, ability to maneuver in a complex organizational setting and be able to push forward and manage projects.
You also need to have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a technical customer facing role
- Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting software or networking equipment - a must
- In-depth knowledge in two out of the three disciplines: Operating Systems, Networking, Virtualization - a must
- Strong communication skills, business orientation and customer facing experience - a must
- Fluent Spanish and English - a must
- Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Python), Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SCCM, CloudFormation etc.)
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with a remote/global team
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs