Technical Support Engineer - 4pm-12am
About The Position
We are Guardicore. With home bases in Tel Aviv and Boston, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
We are looking for a customer-oriented, highly technical, customer support engineer to join our Customer Success global organization.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to work with an innovative technology that is setting the ground to the way organizations protect their key applications and assets from advanced cyber threats - regardless of their infrastructure - on-premise, cloud, or hybrid environment.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will:
- Learn and gain in-depth experience in network security
- Resolve Customer support cases for our worldwide enterprise customers
- Ensure Guardicore customer success while maintaining high customer satisfaction throughout all interactions with Guardicore
- Work remotely to support our customers with the ability to travel on-site when required
- Take part in periodic 24/7 on-call shifts
- BS in Computer science or equivalent required
- Knowledge in two of the three technologies: Operating Systems (Linux, Windows), Networking, Virtualization - Mandatory
- Knowledge or experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python) Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation)
- Experience in troubleshooting and deploying software or networking equipment - an advantage
- High availability and responsiveness mindset
- Ability to work 4pm-12am