Professional Services Engineer
About The Position
We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
We are growing fast and looking for an Implementation/Professional Services Engineer to work with our customers in North America.
The main responsibility of the Implementation/Professional Services Engineer is to design, plan and deliver the Guardicore solutions for large enterprises. As a PSE you will work closely with customers to provide creative solutions, and develop successful implementations. To shine in this position you must have a strong technical background (especially around networking and cyber security), be a critical thinker, and have a passion for problem solving. Great communications skills, a track record for providing high customer satisfaction and a driven work ethic are a must.
This is a position based in our Boston office, with on site customer visits from time to time.
- Lead the planning, installation and integration of Guardicore's product in diverse IT environments (virtual/physical/container, on-prem/public/hybrid, Windows/Linux/UNIX using modern automation and configuration tools (Ansible, Chef etc)
- Work with customers throughout a delivery project life cycle - planning, architecture (including HLD, LLD etc.), deploying and configuring state of the art Micro-Segmentation and Security platform
- Deliver advanced professional services (such as training / expansions / configurations / optimizations) according to SoW
- Train customers and partners on all aspects of the product
- Work closely with members of Support and Engineering teams to quickly resolve any client issues and drive customer post-sales satisfaction
- A minimum of 2 years experience in customer-facing roles, supporting enterprise software, preferably in a Professional Services positions
- Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting software or networking equipment - a must
- Good knowledge in two out of the three technologies: Operating Systems, Networking, Virtualization - a must
- Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Python), Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation etc.)
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with a remote/global team
- Strong communication skills and business orientation - a must
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs