About The Position
We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
As the Alliances Manager you will manage the relationship between Guardicore’s partners and will build and deploy a deep understanding of program status, progress, and strong relationships within the partner’s organization. You will identify and deliver on opportunities to expand the partnership to new areas, products and services.
What you will do:
- Own the partner relationship, ensuring success of the alliance goals.
- Establish metrics to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance.
- Defines mutual goals and objectives and builds awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance.
- Build expertise on partner solutions.
- Oversee lifecycle management of partnerships/projects, including initiation, contracting, certifications, documentation, and deliverables to different stakeholders - both internal and external.
- Develop new alliances, evangelize Guardicore in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships.
- 5+ years of results driven alliance experience
- 2+ years of selling experience into the cybersecurity space either at a partner or end user level
- Experience working across teams globally
- Great understanding of cybersecurity, competitive vendors and the channel
- Experience building strategic relationships and selling company offerings to C level decision makers to promote programs and offerings
- Proven track record to communicate and explain benefits to partners and sales team