Python Developer - BD
About The Position
Who are we? We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
We are growing fast and looking for a Python Developer to join our team, to design, develop and deliver exciting tools for our customers around the globe and help build strategic partnerships with our technology partners.
Your main responsibility will be to design and develop automation tools and solutions which smoothly integrate the Guardicore platform within the customers overall ecosystem, accelerate workflows and boosts customer’s satisfaction and value gained from the solution. You will work in cooperation with Guardicore’s various technology partners as well as with customers around the globe to deliver this exciting value!
To shine in this position you will need to be creative, wise, passionate for problem solving, use great verbal and written communications skills and flawlessly execute diverse development tasks.
- 3 years experience with Python
- Previous experience in E2E design and implementation of features as part of large scale projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- In-depth knowledge in Networking, Operating Systems is an advantage
Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage:
- Developing containerized applications with Docker
- Developing / deploying / operating security software or networking equipment
- Administration of VMware and/or Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Working with Elasticsearch, MongoDB
- Config management automations (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation etc.)