Technical Account Manager
About The Position
Guardicore is a Cybersecurity company disrupting the legacy firewall market. Our software-only approach is decoupled from the physical network, providing a faster alternative to firewalls. Built for the agile enterprise, we offer greater security and visibility in the cloud, data-center, and endpoint. Our customers are some of the world's largest and most advanced enterprises.
This is a customer-facing role that also combines hands-on strong technical capabilities. It's an opportunity to work on innovative technology, that is setting the ground to the way organizations protect their key applications and assets from advanced cyber threats - regardless of their infrastructure - on-prem, cloud or hybrid environment.
As a Technical Account Manager, you'll build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs, ensure their success and serve as the main point of contact with Guardicore. You will be helping our customers to flawlessly operate the Guardicore platform while ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their life cycle. You’ll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, implementing and onboarding new customers, conducting product training, driving adoption and ensuring ongoing satisfaction and retention.
- 2+ years of experience of B2B SaaS customer success or technical account management
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and deploying software for large enterprise on-premise or in the cloud - Mandatory
- In-depth knowledge in two out of the three technologies: Operating Systems (Linux, Windows), Networking, virtualization or cloud computing - Mandatory
- Strong communication and presentation skills - Mandatory
- Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python) Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation)
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with a remote/global team
- Fluent in English - mandatory, additional languages (Spanish/French/German) - an advantage