Technical Support Engineer - Entry Level
About The Position
Guardicore is a Cybersecurity company disrupting the legacy firewall market. Our software-only approach is decoupled from the physical network, providing a faster alternative to firewalls. Built for the agile enterprise, we offer greater security and visibility in the cloud, data-center, and endpoint. Our customers are some of the world's largest and most advanced enterprises.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will learn and gain in-depth experience in network security, resolve Customer support cases for our worldwide enterprise customers and ensure Guardicore customer success while maintaining high customer satisfaction throughout all interactions with Guardicore.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to work with an innovative technology that is setting the ground to the way organizations protect their key applications and assets from advanced cyber threats - regardless of their infrastructure - on-premise, cloud, or hybrid environment.
- In-depth knowledge in two out of the three technologies: Operating Systems (Linux, Windows), Networking, virtualization or cloud computing - Mandatory
- Experience in troubleshooting and deploying software or networking equipment - an advantage
- Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python) Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation)
- Strong communication and presentation skills - Mandatory
- Fluent in English - mandatory, additional languages (Spanish/French/German) - an advantage