Technical Account Manager
About The Position
We are Guardicore. With our cutting-edge technology and main offices in Tel Aviv (Israel) and Boston, MA (USA), Guardicore is changing the way organizations manage their Cloud and data center’s cyber security.
The Professional Services organization in Guardicore delivers product and implementation expertise to our customers, ensuring they are able to maximize the value they receive from our Guardicore Centra platform. As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will leverage your expert skillset to ensure customers can successfully visualize and segment their networks.
You will be responsible for leading the adoption of Guardicore Centra to our strategic customers, guiding them on the implementation, segmentation, and the operationalization of our product. As a TAM, you will develop sustainable relationships with diverse stakeholders – from executives, to those architecting and implementing Guardicore Centra within their enterprise.
If you are excited by new technology, enjoy solving complex technical challenges, and obsess over customers the way we do, then we want to speak with you.
· Rapidly accelerate and sustain the adoption of Guardicore Centra within a customer’s environment. You will lead both the implementation and
continued operational support for our customer.
· Become the in-house ‘Trusted Advisor’ for all things Guardicore; from product knowledge, to roadmap, to daily support – you are the go-to person within the customer’s organization for their Guardicore needs.
· Advocate strongly for your customer. Often requests will be complex, intricate, and require your expert knowledge to present all relevant details to the Product Team.
· Develop meaningful relationships with relevant primary stakeholders, allowing you to understand and respond to the customer’s needs better.
· Proactively assessing issues that arise, then taking ownership of issue management, escalation through to resolution.
· Own custom automating requests. You will utilize your superior development abilities to author scripts required to accomplish adoption of Centra in customer's environment
Personable and are able to engage with stakeholders confidently and with gravitas. You are highly comfortable interacting with and gaining credibility with all stakeholders.
5+ years in Technical Account Management or similar.
Demonstrable experience designing and deploying network & security Infrastructure.
RHEL or Ubuntu are your favorite operating systems. You will have significant knowledge in either and will be very comfortable holding technical conversations concerning their use and deployment.
Automation & Scripting: You are knowledgeable on common configuration change management systems (we use Ansible – come show us what you know!) and are able to code extensively in Python. You are enthusiastic in utilizing these technologies and can show us how good you are!
High level of proficiency with MSFT Azure, and ability to demonstrate this – knowledge of Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) a significant plus.
Advanced skill in configuring and troubleshooting security components for multiple vendors. You will possess and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of relevant technologies used to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
You are familiar with the Zero Trust security concept and the frameworks associated with it – we love talking Zero Trust, so should you.