Customer Success Engineer
About The Position
We are Guardicore. With our cutting-edge technology and main offices in Boston and Tel Aviv (Israel), we are changing the way organizations manage their cloud and data centers’ cyber security. Our technology is already trusted by some of the world’s largest companies and appreciated by leading industry analysts.
Guardicore is backed by some of the most appreciated VC investors, is growing fast and we are looking for a Senior Customer Success Escalation Engineer to join our Boston based team and own relationships with our customers and partners as a trusted technical adviser.
As a Customer Success Engineer you will be helping our customers to flawlessly operate the Guardicore platform while ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their life cycle. You’ll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, implementing and onboarding new customers, conducting product training, driving adoption and ensuring ongoing satisfaction and retention. This is a customer facing role that combines hands-on strong technical capabilities.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to work with an innovative technology that is setting the ground to the way organizations protect their key applications and assets from advanced cyber threats - regardless of their infrastructure - on premise, cloud or hybrid environment.
This role reports into the Head of Customer Success in North America and works with stakeholders across the company in Engineering, DevOps, Sales, Marketing & Product.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in customer facing role, supporting enterprise software
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and deploying software or networking equipment - A MUST
- In-depth knowledge in two out of the three technologies: Operating Systems (Linux, Windows), Networking, Virtualization - Mandatory
- Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python) Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation)
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with a remote/global team
- Strong communication skills - a must
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs