Senior Front End developer
About The Position
Guardicore is a segmentation company disrupting the legacy firewall market. Our software only approach is decoupled from the physical network, providing a faster alternative to firewalls. Built for the agile enterprise, we offer greater security and visibility in the cloud, data-center and endpoint. Our customers are some of the world's largest and most advanced Enterprises.
Guardicore’s solution is based on the ability to clearly reflect the data center structure and traffic to the user, as a base for creating a segmentation policy. Also, we pride ourselves with simplifying the whole process of creating the policy. As such, our UX is a key factor of the product’s success.
If you’re a senior UI developer who’s passionate about creating appealing UI and great UX, but also cares for clean code and architecture, we are looking for you to drive us forward. We rely on good people that see the full picture and take us to the next level.
- Plan and implement efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Collaborate with brilliant Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing features.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Research and provide solutions to challenging problems.
- Build awesome web experiences.
- At least 5 years of professional web development.
- At least 3 years of Angular 2+ experience (Advantage: Angular.js, Typescript, SASS).
- Experience with building a web application from scratch.
- Experience with complicated design implementation using CSS, including layout, transitions, cross-browser compatibility, etc.
- Advantage: Degree in Computer Science.