Human Resources Business Partner
About The Position
Guardicore continues its extreme growth by introducing a Human Resources Business Partner to support our North America operations reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources.
As our first North America HR Business Partner, you will be the go-to-person for everything-HR. First and foremost, you will work closely with our people, individual contributors and managers to ensure personal well-being, professional and personal growth and high satisfaction from being part of our team. You will also provide tactical support, and employee relations services to our North American organization. You will focus on facilitating key people initiatives, HR strategies and operational growth plans that support the business. We seek someone with experience supporting and encouraging a positive, inclusive, and passionate work culture with a proven track record for developing positive and practical scaling programs during periods of rapid growth.
Who are we? We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
- Be our first HRBP in North America - lead the way of how we do HR in the region
- Strive towards continuing to enhance our already amazing culture
- Execute on wellness initiatives and overall employee satisfaction to promote a really great place to work.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Act as the liaison for the HR global team ensuring communication is effective and clear with global alignment.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Collaborate with talent acquisition teams for communication of forecast changes and hiring changes/additions
- Provide performance management guidance to line management
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues-- conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Create and execute processes including a robust onboarding process
- Manage compensation and benefits, culture, events, etc.
- Experience and ability to thrive in a dynamic fast-paced startup environment
- 4+ years experience in Human Resources escalating & resolving complex employee relations issues within a technology start up
- Excellent relationship management skills & comfortable partnering with Senior Leaders within all levels of an organization
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including; compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
- Experience supporting GTM teams across all departments and working within a multinational organization.
- Experience building manager experience and capabilities through training and support; drive staff development through elevated L&D initiatives
- Bachelor's degree preferred