Senior Cyber Security Researcher
About The Position
Guardicore is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Researcher to join its amazing Labs team.
Our security services team is building a new solution for Threat Hunting and Risk analysis that will be provided to some of our top customers. We look for an experienced researcher, that will have a direct impact on the product.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for developing new detection methods and threat hunting techniques over big data collected from Guardicore’s customers environments to alert on threats.
- Research, understand and investigate new real-world threats.
- Correlate observations from our worldwide deployed systems to discover yet unknown cyber security findings.
- Analyze breaches, understand attacks and insider threats within some of the world's largest enterprise networks.
- At least 4 years of experience in Cyber Security analysis and research
- Experience with customer facing responsibilities
- knowledge of networking technologies and protocols.
- knowledge of security practices, threats, vulnerabilities, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English and Hebrew are a must; other languages are always a plus)
- Programming skills- preferably python
- a collaborator, team player and committed individual - looking to be part of an awesome team
- Experience with data analysis methods and practices.
- Experience with cyber security frameworks such as MITRE, SANS, etc.
- Experience with OSQuery.