Full Stack Developer
About The Position
Guardicore is seeking an independent and passionate, security-oriented Full-Stack Developer to contribute to a high-profile, open-source breach and attack simulation project, and help take it to new heights.
This position's location is flexible. We welcome code travelers as long as it is safe and convenient for you.
Infection Monkey is a security assessment tool used by thousands of IT teams worldwide, to help them find and mitigate weaknesses in their on-premise and cloud-based data centers. Infection Monkey has gained significant popularity amongst the cybersecurity community, has over 5,000 stars on Github, and was presented on stage at BlackHat USA’2016 and DefCon’2020.
The candidate will join Guardicore Labs, a global research & innovation team, consisting of cybersecurity researchers, industry experts, and hackers. We publish our cybersecurity research and provide analysis, insights, and response methodologies to the latest cyber threats.
You can check out our blog posts here: https://www.guardicore.com/labs/
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to an open-source software project consisting of a worm-like agent and a command and control (CNC) server with a modern web interface.
- Use a wide variety of technologies and programming languages, including full-stack web development, integration with cloud services and container platforms, and exploit development.
- Support the users of Infection Monkey and help grow the Infection Monkey community.
You can read more about the Infection Monkey here: https://infectionmonkey.com/
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills in English.
- Experience in both Front End and Back End development.
- Experience developing in Python or Node
- 2+ years development experience with React / Angular / Vue
- Experience developing software for Windows & Linux environments.
- Interest in cybersecurity.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Knowledge of Agile processes and experience working with an Agile software development team.
- Cybersecurity & computer networks background.
- Experience with front-end development using React.
- Experience with back-end development using Python.
- Experience using and integrating with cloud services by leading cloud providers, such as EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda, IAM, SSM.
- Experience developing network or security-oriented software.
- Experience using Terraform.
- Experience using MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Zero-Trust and MITRE frameworks.