Security Researcher - Student Position
About The Position
We are looking for a researcher that will be part of the Labs team and will be responsible for developing detectors of vulnerabilities, security gaps and deviation from security standards using APIs of Guardicore main product. The responsibility will include reading security bulletins and security standards such as CIS or NIST and developing scripts that interact with Guardicore products. The resulted detectors will become a center of novel security offering to all existing Guardicore customers.
It is an opportunity to bring real security value and have high level of interaction with production customers, sales and product teams.
1. Understanding of computer networks and protocols - a must
2. Understanding of operating system concepts - a must
3. Knowledge of python - a must
4. Knowledge of SQL - big advantage
5. Knowledge of computer and network security - big advantage
The job fits students and can be done part time with full time employment during summer and between semesters.