IT Security Specialist
About The Position
Who are we? We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Guardicore is looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to join a leading security company with a cutting-edge technology that changes the way organizations manage their datacenters and cloud hosted services.
We are looking for a Cyber Security specialist who can grow with us and take us to higher security levels, someone who can protect the services we provide our customers in the cloud and our internal assets, and together with other teams build a safe environment that meets the advance security challenges. If you have passion for security and technology, come and join Guardicore.
* Design, implement and customize security solutions to improve company cyber security resilience
* Provide mitigation plans to protect the network, assets and services against malicious attacks
* Audit cloud services consumed by Guardicore and provide mitigation solutions
* Troubleshoot and resolve security issues in the production network
* Provide best practices and guidelines for securing network and apps
* Setting Information Security objectives and strategies for the IT department
* Collaborate with R&D and Product to improve the security of services provided to customers
* Monitor security events by using automated tools
- Deep understanding of networking (private and public clouds), security operations and best practices
- Very good knowledge and hands-on experience with large Linux environment
- Proven experience of Linux OS hardening and security update methodologies
- Experience with security projects
- Able to work under pressure
- Self motivated and quick learner
· Good understanding of IT systems - operating systems, networking, virtualization, DB, etc.
· Deep knowledge in secure architecture and design principals
· Deep knowledge in cloud security, especially GCP & AWS
· Vast knowledge in IT Open Source security solutions
· Experience with application-level security (web/client-server)
· Experience with secure development (SDLC) including modern development technologies and strategies
· Experience with security and privacy standards and regulations (ISO27001, SOC2, GDPR)
· Experience with SIEM\security analytics platforms systems
· Experience with network forensics analysis
· Experience with pentesting