Area Vice President, Product Marketing
About The Position
We are Guardicore. With home bases Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
The Area Vice President of Product Marketing is a creative and driven B2B marketer charged with strategically positioning a portfolio of innovative segmentation solution offerings across our media, event and business intelligence platforms. Reporting to the CMO and working closely with senior leaders across the organization, this individual balances product strategy with tactical execution to shape the product portfolio and drive market awareness and interest. The successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic, always creative, environment, have a fluency across the marketing mix, be highly resourceful, and execute with great attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to lead and shape the product marketing function as we rapidly scale. You’ll lead a team of Product Marketers (as well as external freelancers and agencies) in producing best-in-class middle and bottom of funnel content, like case studies, product demos, webinars, and more to drive demand for Guardicore’s solutions.
This position is preferred to be based out of our Boston headquarters (upon reopening), but we are open to other locations.
- Partner across teams to create and execute targeted messaging, content and campaign strategies to create awareness, demand, adoption and engagement for Guardicore's products and services
- Build strong product marketing content, including datasheets, website content, ebooks/whitepapers, blogs, webinars, videos, and presentations.
- Create and own the products and services marketing launch process
- Build, manage and mentor a team of product marketers and content creators
- Translate product and services capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate with customers and build awareness
- Develop messaging and lead marketing initiatives aligned to buyers and user communities
- Identify metrics and drive regular communication on progress for broader marketing team
- Track the relevant security market and competitive landscape, in collaboration with product, marketing, and sales leadership
- Collaborate on and lead sales enablement activities, both for Guardicore's sellers and partners
- Identify the tools or capabilities needed to increase sales and channel impact and performance
- Be a subject matter expert and a go-to resource for the sales field
- Product Marketing / Product Management - At least seven (7) years of product marketing or product management experience. You'll need to have owned or executed full lifecycle product launches.
- Three (3+) years of managing and leading product marketers/product managers.
- Strong understanding of endpoint, network, and analytics technologies and security operations roles and best practices.
- Proven track record of working with matrixed & cross functional teams and establishing strong relationships with product, marketing, field sales and channel teams.
- An ability to break down complex concepts into simple and clear terms; comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings to internal teams and leadership.
- Strong written communication to develop extremely simple and clear messaging, collateral, tools and content for customers, partners & sales.
- Cybersecurity experience is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.