Senior Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Working at Guardicore means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people that are set to disrupt the cyber security industry with innovative ideas and unrivaled products and services. It’s a place where the best ideas are quickly transformed into products, features, campaigns and company-wide practices, so it won’t be long before you witness the results of your hard work.
Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager to play a key role in go-to-market efforts and make our product “fly-off-the-shelf”.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop, write and deliver sales-ready messaging, decks, and content for target segments.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. Update competitive and sales content for product version releases.
- Manage product launches and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan working closely with the marketing team, product management, customer success, solution center, sales and sales engineering.
- Track content effectiveness impact on buyer journey and adjust content and campaigns accordingly
- Support a marketing campaign end to end, from go-to-market strategy to working with demand generation and content marketing on innovative techniques to generate leads and creating sales and marketing enablement content and delivering it to sales and marketing.
- Be responsible for organizing and orchestrating content that enables sales to sell more products and ensure sales understand how and when to effectively use that content. Aligning existing and new content to the buyer’s journey across multiple marketing campaigns, managing field requests for content, and examining content performance for optimizations.
- Manage the sales enablement content platform. Ensure sales, sales engineers, product and marketing can locate content across multiple marketing campaigns.
- Advocate for all stakeholders throughout the release cycle to ensure they have the support needed to succeed.
- Work with Product Management & Marketing to define and execute a winning Go-To-Market plan
- Ultimately, be awesome at releasing the best segmentation product out there, working with people from cross-functional teams and enabling sales and marketing teams for greatness using the right content at the right time in the buyer journey
- 4 years of Product Marketing experience with a successful company in the security, networking, virtualization software field with a proven track record
- Supported product version releases and internal and external launches successfully
- Ability to work on multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills. Articulate in writing, capable of compelling creating written content.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy who can inspire the team to follow
- Relevant knowledge of security, public and private cloud-related technologies
- Experience with building and managing a team is an advantage.