Growth Marketing Programs Manager
About The Position
We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
The Growth Marketing Programs Manager will play a key role driving awareness and demand through online channels. As part of the Demand Generation team, you will research media channels that help drive demand, experiment with new platforms and channels, manage our digital ABM campaigns, provide oversight of paid search campaigns, and run different programs including webinars and podcasts.
- Audience Finding: Research media channels that help drive demand towards Guardicore.com. Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Media Buying: Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime
- Experiment with new platforms and channels, including podcasts and webinars
- Program Management: Ownership and execution of marketing programs, including webinars, content syndication programs, digital marketing campaigns
- Manage advertising campaigns including paid social and display using an ABM intent platform
- Working with an outside agency, provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Propose promotional activities to help drive demand and increase revenue
- 4+ Years of digital project management experience
- 2+ Years of media buying experience
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously in fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Monday.com or other project management system
- Experience with marketing tools including CRM (Pardot, Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot)
- Experience working with website analytics software like Google Analytics, Moz or BridgtEdge