Website Operations Manager
About The Position
We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Join our global marketing operations team with a direct impact on our growth marketing success. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. Elementor knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Coordinate website projects and ensure projects are completed efficiently and by deadline
- Analyze website activity to identify opportunities for improved traffic flow, navigation, or content placement
- Manage sites and analytics reporting on a daily basis
- Work with digital agencies to coordinate, and provide feedback on projects
- Manage and maintain page tagging and validate the quality of data captured within analytics tools
- Develops, integrates, and delivers applications using front- end, back end, database and hosting tools. Delivers software products independently using functional specifications.
- Design and manage the website back-end including database and server integration using back-end tools
- Facilitate meetings with our external agency and our geographical theaters to discuss website design and function. Ensure understanding of requirements.
- Participate in cross-browser testing and remediation for performance and visual quality assurance. Identify and work with a team to resolve performance and scalability issues.
- 4+ years of web development experience with B2B companies.
- Experience working with digital marketing agencies
- Knowledge of cybersecurity or tech industry and B2B go-to-market best practices, processes and tactics
- Deep understanding of web analytics
- Thrive in fast-paced environment
- Contribute to team structure
- Manage multi-task large project volumes
- High attention to detail
- Calm in stressful and pressure situations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Curious, creative-thinking, analytical-driven personality
- Proficient in wordpress
- Knowledge of technical and on-page SEO.
- Understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.