Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Working at Guardicore means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people that are determined to disrupt the cyber security industry with innovative ideas and unrivaled products and services. It’s a place where the best ideas are quickly transformed into products, features, campaigns and company-wide practices, so it won’t be long before you witness the results of your hard work.
Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to play a key role in our product development and GTM efforts. As a Product Manager, YOU are the CEO of your product and need to enjoy thinking through what it takes to build a world-class product, how to communicate that to one of the world’s top engineering teams, and how to see it through a successful launch. In this position, you will help drive growth by defining products, features and make sure it is tuned to the market and to our customers.
- Work directly with customers to understand their problems and requirements.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Conduct market analysis, competitive analysis and product strategy.
- Gather and synthesize requirements to define compelling product.
- Broker and facilitate product decisions cross-functionally.
- Balance business and user needs with technical constraints - discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommending alternative approaches, and lead and inspire engineering efforts to meet objectives.
- Validate requirements and resulting product with customers to ensure success.
- Work closely with the R&D team on implementing concepts into amazing products
- Maintain a strong understanding of relevant technologies, contribute as a thought leader in the security industry.
- Produce case studies, white papers, presentations, and other materials to help evangelize the product.
- Ultimately, be awesome at understanding what and how to build things people need even if they don’t know it yet.
- Product management experience with a successful company in the security, networking, virtualization software field with proven track record.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong technical background - A MUST
- Solid experience with the product development process
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy who can galvanize the team to follow.
- Familiarity with the needs of medium and large enterprise customers.
- Relevant knowledge of security, public and private cloud related technologies
- Experience with deploying and maintaining firewalls and other security products - advantage