Director, Product Management
About The Position
Are you interested in helping organizations solve complex cybersecurity challenges? Have you ever thought that solving cybersecurity challenges could use a different approach? Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge, innovative technologies? Do you want to make a difference in a rapidly-growing company? If you answered yes to all of these questions, Guardicore is the place for you!
We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Guardicore is seeking a full-time Director of Product Management with the following qualifications:
- Responsible for multiple facets of the product and the company business;
- Lead feature development through specification design and delivery timetable management, support the sales cycle by providing a technical voice in various sales meetings along the cycle;
- Training R&D and sales employees as well as partners and customers on the products and technology, product marketing strategy and content creation;
- Lead strategic alliances and technology partner communications, research and ideation in the field of cloud native infrastructure.
- The position is strongly tied to enterprise security experience and the knowing of the ins and outs of how different enterprises operate their global IT and security operations.
- The position requires both extensive hands-on application and network security experience as well as experience with operating and managing IT and security departments within large scale enterprises.
- Maintaining close relationships with company's current, most strategic U.S. customers’ technical teams, by understanding their feedback from using the product and getting a deeper understanding of the risks that they are trying to solve with the company’s product.
- Leveraging self-experience as a CISO will be able to share thoughts and learned lessons with the fast-growing number of customers in the U.S. This collected information will be used to directly work with the R&D section to bring faster innovation to customers.
- Supporting the growth of U.S. business by evangelizing company’s product to potential customers, either by personally visiting potential customers offices and by presenting the solution in industry conferences and meet-ups.
- In this capacity, the position will lead internal training to the U.S-based team and support specific, strategic sales processes where a deep technical knowhow is needed.
- Travel within the U.S. to meet customers. Approximately 2 trips per quarter for 2-3 days
- 5 years’ experience in Network Administration and Cybersecurity
- 6 months training in Guardicore products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required