Senior Low-Level C Developer
About The Position
Who are we? We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Complex technological challenges. A super-strong team of developers. Market leadership. Bleeding-edge technologies. Fun people. This is us.
What about you?
Design and research high-performance lightweight network monitoring and deception solution.
Develop Guardicore agents from the ground up, including Linux and Windows drivers and their counterpart user-mode software.
Tackle cutting-edge performance, scale issues while preserving low footprint on production servers in state of the art data-centers.
- Strong proficiency in C - 5 years at least
- Knowledge in network and system internals - a must
- Background in reverse engineering (e.g. work with IDA, WinDbg) - Advantage
- Recent Linux or Windows kernel development - Advantage
- Experience with Python - Advantage
- B.Sc in computer science or related degree - Advantage