About The Position
Who are we? We are Guardicore (now Akamai!) we’re changing how organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team has some of the most talented experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better. We solve a few of the most complex technological problems out there and build the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cybersecurity solution. SCmagazine described Guardicore as a “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on our future product.
What will you do in our team?
The management team is in charge of the architecture, design, and development of the management logic at the center of Guardicore's solution.
Our solution is still changing, improving, and expanding. As a tech lead in our team you are expected to lead the design, and take a hands-on approach to push the product further in several aspects:
- Development of new features: From requirement reviews with Product, to System Design Reviews within the team, and through Implementation and Operational Handover to the field.
- Constant Improvement: Identifying pain points and technical debt, proposing alternatives, and pushing forward solutions.
- 5+ Years of hands-on object-oriented backend software development experience
- Experience in end-to-end design and implementation of features as part of large scale backend projects
- Experience working with one or more of the following technologies: Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, other big-data platforms
- Experience working with internal and external customers