RnD Project Manager
About The Position
Who are we?
We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team hosts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
What about you?
You are a seasoned Project Manager with a passion for establishing processes that lead to success. You will play a pivotal part in leading R&D projects with cross functional teams using agile methodologies, connecting product, RnD and the field in making great products.
- Running a multi-project resource plan.
- Sprint owner - define and apply sprint procedures and routines.
- Measure velocity and statistics of the development team.
- Own R&D and Product sync.
- Measure and communicate KPIs to the management team.
- Measure and monitor R&D organization progress.
- Identify, prioritize, and drive resolution to project issues.
- Coordinate and run cross-organization projects with different business units and vendors.
- Lead the changes in R&D processes as part of the department growth.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress (Plan vs. Actual).
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors, management team and product team.
- 2 years development experience in python/Java/Go
- 2-4 years of proven working experience as a project manager in the Cloud / Security software sector
- Experienced in using Project Management Software and tools.
- Task minded, detail-oriented
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and security products
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team coaching, motivation, and supervision
- Fluent English