About The Position
We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
- Develop, improve, and maintain the Guardicore's Cybersecurity SaaS platform.
- Triage and solve platform issues during day-to-day operation
- Evolve our tooling, logging, monitoring and alerting systems to increase observability and transparency
- Be a focal point for Cloud platform incident response
- Collaborate with Guardicore's Development and Research groups to constantly improve our platform
- 3+ years experience as an SRE, DevOps or similar technological crafts
- At least a Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Proven expertise in modern container orchestration projects - we use GKE with Docker
- Strong experience with at least one of the biggest cloud vendors - GCP, Azure or AWS
- A good understanding of software architecture, micro-services, performance considerations etc.
- Experience building and maintaining monitoring and alerting capabilities using tools like Datadog
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, GitOps