Senior Backend Developer - Kyiv office
About The Position
Guardicore develops an innovative data center security solution that simplifies the process of defending critical assets. Our product is protecting some of the world’s biggest data centers.
Guardicore’s solution is based on the ability to clearly reflect the data center structure and traffic to the user, as a base for creating a segmentation policy.
As our product penetrates ever-growing markets, so does our customer base evolve. The Rapid-Response team, an integral part of our R&D organization, is holding the front line of new feature requests and challenges coming from our customers.
If you’re a senior backend developer, who’s passionate about solving new challenges and also cares for clean code and architecture, we are looking for you to drive us forward. We promise you an exciting journey with amazing results, a direct impact on the product, and happy customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior developer who will join our Rapid Response team and be part of a strong team of talented developers. Rapid Response is a unique and strong development team for critical tasks and issues, delivering a direct and meaningful impact to our customers all across the product components.
What you will do:
- Lead new features and problem solving from requirements to delivery all-across the product areas and technologies. No staying in one place!
- Write reliable, efficient, secure, and scalable code
- Code in a variety of languages with Python and C as the lead
- Collaborate with practically all teams in Guardicore
- Communicate with our customers and leave a continuous impact
- Address complex software challenges at the forefront of today's technology
- Be an integral part of our thriving culture and improve the team and the company
- At least 4 years of experience with Python
- Ability to solve complex problems under challenging constraints
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Deep knowledge of Linux OS
- Verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Previous experience in E2E design and implementation of features as part of large scale projects
- Experience with C
- Familiarity with front-end languages
- Experience working with one or more of the following technologies: Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, celery, other big-data platforms
- B.Sc in computer science or related degree