Python Developer - Kyiv office
About The Position
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our growing team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
With home bases in San Francisco, Boston, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
We are solving a few of the most complex technological problems out there and building the market’s most comprehensive Data Centers cybersecurity solution. SCMagazine described Guardicore as a “5 stars, no Weaknesses product”. We work in small teams to allow each to make a real impact on what our future product will look like.
Guardicore has raised more than $100M from some of the world’s top investors with an intention to build a long-term market leader. Our market is estimated at $1.5B and it is happening now. We are ready with the right product, the right team, and the perfect timing to take this market. This is a great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of- a-ride!
Our excellent team of experts in Kyiv works with cutting-edge technologies like Linux Kernel, Python3, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, AWS, GCP, Azure, K8s, and more.
The team enjoys a variety of benefits, health insurance, fun activities both in Kyiv and Tel Aviv, work-life balance, holiday and birthday gifts, promotion opportunities, and managers that care about their people’s professional and personal growth.
In Guardicore we make sure that everyone is a part of our success and we offer stock options to each team member!
- Design, implement, and maintain a state-of-the-art, testing and build infrastructure
- Handle scale, performance, and reliability challenges of a complex system
- Take part in defining the testing approach and vision of the company by working on innovative projects
- At least 3 years of experience in Software development
- At least 1 years of experience in Python or other Object-Oriented languages
- Ability to read, research, and learn best practices from external sources
- Experience with C language
- Experience with K8s, Docker, and other containers technologies — Advantage
- Previous experience working on security or networking based projects — Advantage
- Deep knowledge of Linux\Windows OS — Advantage
- B.Sc in computer science or related degree — Advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cybersecurity and data center experts in the field
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a Billion-Dollar market leader
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Join a team with a major impact on the company