Senior Low-Level C Developer
About The Position
Complex technological challenges. A super-strong team of developers. Market leadership. Bleeding-edge technologies. Fun people. This is us.
What about you?
Design and research high-performance lightweight network monitoring and deception solution.
Develop Guardicore agents from the ground up, including Linux and Windows drivers and their counterpart user-mode software.
Tackle cutting-edge performance, scale issues while preserving low footprint on production servers in state of the art data-centers.
- Strong proficiency in C - 5 years at least
- Knowledge in network and system internals - a must
- Background in reverse engineering (e.g. work with IDA, WinDbg) - Advantage
- Recent Linux or Windows kernel development - Advantage
- Experience with Python - Advantage
- B.Sc in computer science or related degree - Advantage