About The Position
Who are we?
Guardicore is a segmentation company disrupting the legacy firewall market. Our software only approach is decoupled from the physical network, providing a faster alternative to firewalls. Built for the agile enterprise, we offer greater security and visibility in the cloud, data-center and endpoint. Our customers are some of the world's largest and most advanced Enterprises.
What does our team do?
Our team is responsible for the architecture and development of the cloud based management services. We manage hundreds of thousands of agents that connect to our servers, ingest tens of millions of network flows, visualize all that data and empower our users to make segmentation decisions and respond to threats that we detect.
What will you do in our team?
As a backend developer on our team, you will help us build a world class scalable backend platform. You will be responsible for the end-to-end feature lifecycle: starting from design and architecture, through implementing, testing, and releasing the feature.
You will also get the chance to use your experience to help us make our product better, by taking part in architecture design and technological leadership. All while working in a strong team of super-nice people!
- 3+ Years of object-oriented software development experience
- Experience in Backend Development using Python, Go or comparable (Ruby/Java/C#/C++/Rust) - Must
- Experience in working with Linux based system - Must
- Previous experience in E2E design and implementation of features as part of large scale backend projects
- BSc in computer science or related degree
- Experience working with one or more of the following technologies: Elasticsearch, MongoDB, redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, celery, other big-data platforms
- Experience developing in a micro-services architecture - advantage
- Some frontend or full-stack development experience - advantage