Sales Engineer - South LATAM
About The Position
Are you interested in helping organizations solve complex cybersecurity challenges? Have you ever thought that solving cybersecurity challenges could use a different approach? Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge, innovative technologies? Do you want to make a difference in a rapidly-growing company? If you answered yes to all of these questions, Guardicore is the place for you!
We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Guardicore is seeking a Sr. Sales Engineer to lead technical sales activities in Brazil. Guardicore Sales Engineers are a core part of the overall sales process, guiding customers through all aspects of the technical discovery and evaluation process.
In this hands-on role, you’ll be responsible for demonstrating and proving the value Guardicore can provide by leading technical discovery and qualification discussions, product demonstrations, architecture discussions and evaluations of the Guardicore Centra platform. You’ll work closely with the Sales team to execute our sales strategy and directly contribute to the overall success of Guardicore.
- Work with the Sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical requirements and objections and develop strategies to successfully execute complex sales
- Own the technical relationship with Guardicore’s customers, including managing product and solution briefings, product demonstrations, product evaluations, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and evaluate the Guardicore platform
- Recommend enterprise architectures and additional integration strategies required to successfully implement the Centra platform using Guardicore best practices.
- Occasional travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events should be expected but this is mostly a remote position
- 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Engineer or technical consultant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for helping customers solve complex, technical challenges
- Hands-on experience with relevant network, security and infrastructure technologies
- Familiarity with technologies such as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Software-Defined Networking (SDN), and Containers
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Spanish/English/Portuguese required