Senior Sales Engineer, Canada
About The Position
Are you interested in helping organizations solve complex cybersecurity challenges? Have you ever thought that solving cybersecurity challenges could use a different approach? Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge, innovative technologies? Do you want to make a difference in a rapidly-growing company? If you answered yes to all of these questions, Guardicore is the place for you!
Guardicore is seeking a Sr. Sales Engineer to lead technical sales activities focused on enterprise accounts across Canada. Guardicore Sales Engineers are a core part of the overall sales process, guiding customers through all aspects of the technical discovery and evaluation process.
In this hands-on role, you’ll be responsible for demonstrating and proving the value Guardicore can provide by leading technical discovery and qualification discussions, product demonstrations, architecture discussions and evaluations of the Guardicore Centra platform. You’ll work closely with the Sales team to execute our sales strategy and directly contribute to the overall success of Guardicore.
- Work with the Sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical requirements and objections and develop strategies to successfully execute complex sales
- Own the technical relationship with Guardicore’s customers, including managing product and solution briefings, product demonstrations, product evaluations, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and evaluate the Guardicore platform
- Recommend enterprise architectures and additional integration strategies required to successfully implement the Centra platform using Guardicore best practices.
- Occasional travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events should be expected but this is mostly a remote position
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a Sales Engineer or technical consultant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for helping customers solve complex, technical challenges
- Hands-on experience with relevant network, security and infrastructure technologies
- Familiarity with technologies such as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Software-Defined Networking (SDN), and Containers
- Willingness to learn new technologies