Regional Enterprise Sales
About The Position
We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
We are passionate about our technology and about leading this market and we are looking for a passionate Regional Sales Director.
As a Regional Sales Director, you will serve as the primary point person bringing Guardicore to market in the field - aka the quarterback. Leading a virtual team, our Sales Directors are exceptional at leveraging resources to deliver maximum results. Sales Directors are experts at challenging their customers to solve today’s security problems in a new way. Our Sales Directors are proven hunters who know how to build a pipeline and close new business in a dynamic and disruptive market. Guardicore is a passionate, hardworking, and fun place to work and we are looking for people who are the same.
So what will you do?
- Meet and exceed New ARR Booking Quota
- Present a detailed and accurate forecast of the business
- Build a healthy, growing pipeline which exceeds 3X quota
- Create and execute territory plan with core internal teams SDR Team, Channel Team, Executive Team, BD Team
- Demonstrates success creating a new market by placing new technology with an Enterprise customer that fundamentally changes the way they run their network and their business (as opposed to winning business in a pre-defined market)
- Ability to craft and target messaging from the C-Level down throughout the organization
- An exceptionally strong presentation written and verbal communication skills
- An active network of partners in the security and cloud market
- In-depth understanding of the technical issues critical Large Enterprise customers
- Proven ability to manage complex enterprise sales cycles from prospecting to closing with multiple decision vectors
- 7+ years with a proven track record of exceeding goals in an outside sales capacity
- Experience in selling network security, sdn, data center is a big plus
- Location: This is a remote position to be based in the Kansas City territory