Salesforce Business Analyst
About The Position
Guardicore, an elite cybersecurity startup, #1 on ‘Forbes’ global list of ‘Best Cloud Companies to Work For 2020’ is growing rapidly! We are looking for an outstanding Salesforce Business Analyst who is a data-driven individual with strong analytical and operational experience and who is passionate about accelerating data, skill and sales processes. A hands-on, self-motivated individual, who is able to learn fast and work independently with a strong “can-do” attitude.
- Work closely with the sales team, act as a key accelerator to growth by operating smarter, faster and more effectively. Built processes and design metrics to enhance overall productivity, and ultimately help scale the Sales Team performance
- Dive deep into the company's CRM (Saleforce), maintain data integrity and hygiene to ensure accurate insights impacting sales leadership’s strategic and tactics decision making, as such, you will be in charge of every piece of data that runs through Salesforce
- Accelerate performance and revenue growth by delivering reports, dashboards, data analytic and other essential intelligence that will help Executive Management measure all activities across the funnel and improve effectiveness.
- Own our sales technology platforms, provide hands-on cover and support for all sales related systems comprising Salesforce, quoting tool, data enrichment and sales analytics to ensure robust and scalable the associated operational processes.
- Hands on certified Salesforce Admin who is experienced in configuring and developing workflows, process builders, sales processes, APEX etc in Salesforce Lightning
- Experience in Sales and Business Operations supporting the global sales team
- Experience with Salesforce - Must
- Proven ability to extract and turn reports and dashboards into insights and actions.
- Fluent English a Must