Sales Engineer - Germany
About The Position
Are you an experienced Senior Sales Engineer who is passionate about helping organizations solve complex cybersecurity challenges? Have you ever thought that solving these challenges could use a different approach? Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge, innovative technologies? Do you want to make a difference in a rapidly growing company? If you answered yes to all of these questions, Guardicore is the place for you!
Guardicore is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to lead technical sales activities throughout the DACH region (Germany / Poland / Austria and Switzerland). A Guardicore Senior Sales Engineer is a core part of the overall sales process, guiding customers through all aspects of the technical discovery and evaluation process.
- In this hands-on role, you'll be responsible for demonstrating and proving the Guardicore value proposition by leading technical discovery and qualification discussions, product demonstrations, architecture discussions and proof of concepts. You'll work closely with the Sales team to execute our sales strategy and directly contribute to the overall success of Guardicore.
- Work with the Sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical requirements and objections, and develop the strategies to successfully execute complex sales
- Own the technical relationship with Guardicore customers, including managing product and solution briefings, product demonstrations, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and evaluate the Guardicore platform in customer environments.
- Recommend enterprise architectures and additional integration strategies required to successfully implement the Centra platform using Guardicore best practices.
- Work with the partners on the region -indirect sales 2-tier-model
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required
- 7+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer with network security solutions is a must.
- Possess a solid understanding of security challenges in Data Center, Hybrid Environment (OnPrem DC / Public Cloud – IaaS / PaaS / Containers)
- Must be comfortable working from a Linux command shell
- Must have a foundational knowledge of TCP/IP, Firewalls Operation (VLANs), Data Center Architecture, Virtualization, Containers (Openshift/K8s)
- Self-reliant time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills. Driven to personal success without explicit top-down instructions.
- Excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Able to effectively present technical material to small and large groups
- This is a home-office position so must have the required facility to run Zoom calls with no interferences