Technical Account Manager - Barcelona, Spain
About The Position
We are Guardicore. With our cutting-edge technology and main offices in Tel Aviv (Israel) and Boston (USA), we are changing the way organizations protect their most critical assets in their data center and cloud environments.
We are growing fast and expanding our footprint around the world. Now we are looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to work with a strategic customer in Spain.
The TAM is Guardicore technical expert who is familiar with the customer’s Data Center and network environments (on-premise and cloud-based) and with the specific Guardicore deployment and hence can drive the value extraction from the platform. Guardicore TAMs serve as focal points on the subjects of network segmentation, visibility and incident response. To shine in this position you must have a strong technical background (especially around enterprise networks), be a critical thinker, and have a passion for problem-solving. Great communications skills, a track record for providing high customer satisfaction and a driven work ethic are a must.
- Learn the customer’s environment, processes and the Guardicore deployment characteristics and methodologies
- Be the main Guardicore technical resource in front of the customer
- Be the main focal point on the subjects of network segmentation, visibility and incident response
- Work closely with members of Support and Engineering teams to quickly resolve any client issues and drive customer post-sales satisfaction
- Drive upsales, expansions and deployments to expand the Guardicore business
- The Technical Account Manager will provide continuous updates and system reviews by updating the customer in the form of weekly updates, monthly case summary reports and QBR.
- Provide Best practice guidance by recommending which policies to apply and which features to configure and use.
- Provide product lifecycle and patch management by educating the customer's team about new features and enhancements and create an appropriate upgrade plan. The Technical Account Manager will also help to educated choices on when to apply the latest patches based on how the system is deployed.
- Performance monitoring and check-ins: Performing weekly checks to determine how well the systems are running and what improvements can be made via configuration changes or tuning. Scheduled archiving, purging and reporting jobs are checked regularly to ensure that they are not failing.
- Help asses security incidents during business hours when asked by the customer (note: the Technical Account Manager is NOT providing 24x7 SOC analysis services but rather can help on best effort basis).
- Active deployment, upgrades, configuration & customization, including provisioning of additional sensors in the customer environment - to continuously adapt the Centra™ platform to changes in the customer’s environment.
To be successful in the strategic role, you should be easy to adapt and keen to learn new things in a high paced environment, but also know when to ask for help! You should have very strong communication skills, ability to maneuver in a complex organizational setting and be able to push forward and manage projects.
You also need to have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Success / Professional Services positions
- Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting software or networking equipment - a must
- In-depth knowledge in two out of the three disciplines: Operating Systems, Networking, Virtualization - a must
- Strong communication skills, business orientation and customer-facing experience - a must
- Fluent Spanish and English - a must
- Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Python), Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), Config Management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SCCM, CloudFormation etc.)
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with a remote/global team
- Willing to work with the customer, in the Barcelona area, on-site, on a daily basis
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs