Professional Services Engineer
About The Position
We are Guardicore. With our cutting-edge technology and main offices in Tel Aviv (Israel) and Boston (USA), we are changing the way organizations protect their most critical assets in their data center and cloud environments.
We are growing fast and looking for a Senior Professional Services Engineer to work with our strategic customers around the world.
The main responsibility of the Professional Services Engineer is to design, plan and drive the implementation of segmentation projects, using Guardicore solutions, for large enterprises. As a PSE you will work closely with customers to manage segmentation projects, provide creative solutions, and develop successful implementations. To shine in this position you must have strong technical knowledge and skills (enterprise networks and ecosystem, security solutions, OSs and more), be a critical thinker, and have a passion for problem solving. Great communications skills, a track record for providing high customer satisfaction and a driven work ethic are a must.
- Lead the planning, installation and integration of Guardicore’s product in diverse IT environments (virtual/physical/container, on-prem/public/hybrid, Windows/Linux/Unix)
- Work with customers throughout a delivery project life cycle - project management, architecture design (including HLD, LLD etc.), installation, configuration, documentation etc
- Deploying and implementing network segmentation policies using our state of the art segmentation platform
- Deliver advanced professional services (such as customizations / training / expansions / configurations / optimizations)
- Work closely with members of Support and Engineering teams to quickly resolve any client issues and drive customer post-sales satisfaction
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Professional Services positions - a must
- Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting software or networking equipment - a must
- In-depth knowledge in Networking, Operating Systems - a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English - a must
Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage:
- Network or Endpoint security platforms
- Scripting (Bash, Python)
- Administration of VMware and/or Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation etc.)
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with a remote/global team
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs