About The Position
Who are we? We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
What will you do in our team?
The management team is in charge of the architecture, design, and development of the management logic at the center of Guardicore's solution.
Our solution is still changing, improving, and expanding. As a tech lead in our team you are expected to lead the design, and take a hands-on approach to push the product further in several aspects:
- Development of new features: From requirement reviews with Product, to System Design Reviews within the team, and through Implementation and Operational Handover to the field.
- Constant Improvement: Identifying pain points and technical debt, proposing alternatives, and pushing forward solutions.
- 5+ Years of hands-on object-oriented backend software development experience
- Experience in end-to-end design and implementation of features as part of large scale backend projects
- Experience working with one or more of the following technologies: Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, other big-data platforms
- Experience working with internal and external customers