Technical Support Engineer - Entry Level
About The Position
Guardicore, an elite cybersecurity startup that is undergoing rapid growth is looking for a customer-oriented, highly technical, entry-level customer support engineer to join our Customer Success global organization.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to work with an innovative technology that is setting the ground to the way organizations protect their key applications and assets from advanced cyber threats - regardless of their infrastructure - on-premise, cloud, or hybrid environment.
If you are taking your first steps in your career and you're passinate about network security, this could be an amazing opportunity for you.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will:
- Learn and gain in-depth experience in network security
- Resolve Customer support cases for our worldwide enterprise customers
- Ensure Guardicore customer success while maintaining high customer satisfaction throughout all interactions with Guardicore
- Work remotely to support our customers with the ability to travel on-site when required
- Excellent spoken & written English - Must
- Knowledge in two out of the three technologies: Operating Systems (Linux, Windows), Networking, Virtualization - Mandatory
- Knowledge or experience with the following is an advantage: Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python) Cloud Services Admin (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) Config management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation) - an advantage
- Other languages, especially Spanish/French/German - an advantage
- Experience in troubleshooting and deploying software or networking equipment - an advantage
- High availability and responsiveness mindset