Sales Development Representative - Northern Europe
About The Position
We are Guardicore (now part of Akamai!). With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Guardicore's Sales Development team is growing and looking for a gifted Sales Development Representative (SDR) for the Northern European region.
The right candidate must have the right hunter’s mentality that will help introduce Guardicore’s solution to Northern Europe's largest enterprises.
Working out of our Tel Aviv office (normally... now it is a mix between WFO/WFH), the SDR will reach potential customers via all methods to drive prospect engagement and pipeline growth.
Guardicore is a Global Cyber Security Company that challenges the current approach to Ransomware protection/Zero Trust Security model and provides security for hybrid-cloud environments. We have been chosen as one of the top places to work for in Israel.
We look for passionate, creative individuals that love communicating, have technical understanding of the product and the customer’s pain-points. The ideal candidate can effectively listen, learn and convey the right message to relevant people. The SDR will thrive to turn the prospects into Qualified Leads and help enable sales at an organization level.
- Build Engagement strategy - how best to intrigue and create the interest to learn more
- Reach out to target prospects using multiple methods of outbound in order to convert them to leads
- First line of qualification for inbound leads
- Leverage of sales tools, social media platforms and other means
- Close coordination with field sales teams to pursue relevant opportunities, move prospects through the pipeline until closing
- Nurture existing contacts to move down the funnel
- Keep a good understanding of Data Center and Public Cloud architectures & trends, with strong grasp on the way Guardicore brings value to them - vis a vis the competition
- Work closely with Guardicore Marketing to achieve aligned goals
- Attend events
- At least 12 months of SDR or Inside Sales experience in technology companies
- Native Germanic or Swedish speaker - Big advantage
- Experience working with the Nordic markets - Big advantage
- High level english.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Self-motivated, energized, independent, organized, methodological
- CRM usage experience (Salesforce.com) - an advantage
- Working with LinkedIn as sales platform - an advantage
- Technical grasp of Cyber threats, technology landscape, cloud /data centers jargon – an advantage