About The Position
Guardicore is looking for a Cyber Security Officer to join a leading security company with a cutting-edge technology that changes the way organizations manage their datacenters and cloud hosted services.
We are looking for a Cyber Security officer who can grow with us and take us to higher security levels, someone who can protect the services we provide our customers in the cloud and our internal assets, and together with other teams build a safe environment that meets the advance security challenges.
If you have passion for security and technology, come and join Guardicore.
As our CISO, you'll be responsible for:
* Managerial and professional responsibility for the company's information security field, including: setting policies and procedures, planning and implementing work processes, risk management, managing weaknesses and creating a list of gaps and actions to close gaps.
* Direct responsibility for daily activities and implementation of the company's policy in the field of information security and the organization's infrastructure.
* Formulation of a secure architecture suitable for the organizational needs and for defining the information and network security requirements in the company.
* Accompanying, guiding and controlling various projects in the aspects of information security.
* Formulation of a methodology for identifying, managing and analyzing information security and cyber incidents.
* Examination and implementation of new products, characterization of information security solutions for projects, including: POC implementation and project planning.
*Construction of an annual work plan and implementation.
* Managing multiple internal and external interfaces, including with employees outside and inside the department, managers in a variety of organizational units (including communications, information security, security, etc.) and vendors.
* Bachelor's degree - required.
* At least 3 years of experience as an information security manager in a mid size organization - required.
* Experience in the position of Information Security Manager (CISO) - required.
* Experience in characterizing information security systems - required.
* Experience in presenting work plans, statuses and management surveys to company and other management levels - required.
* Familiarity with regulations and standards in the field of privacy - mandatory.
* CISSP certification or CISO degree studies - an advantage.
* Familiarity with Cloud and SaaS services - an advantage.
* Experience in managing information security according to ISO 270001 & SOC2 - an advantage.
*Experience in managing a staff - an advantage.