We are Guardicore. With our cutting-edge technology and main offices in Tel Aviv (Israel) Boston and San Francisco (USA), we are changing the way organizations manage their cloud and data centers’ cyber security. We are growing fast and are looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager to work as Guardicore’s 'front tech man' at a strategic customer's site. The Technical Account Manager is a Guardicore technical expert who is familiar with the customer’s Data Center and network environments and with the specific Guardicore deployment and hence can be instrumental in the value extraction from the platform.
If you are a highly motivated senior technical expert with a great social repertoire, If you can lead a large deployment process, if you’re able to communicate at different levels and have a deep enough understanding of technology to troubleshoot the obvious but also find deeply rooted problems in complex systems - join the team! As a Technical Account Manager, you should be aware of the intricate details of the organization and environments of the customer you serve and have deep knowledge of our application and its internals.
- Achieve better business outcomes with Guardicore Centra by applying specialized experience and best practices
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the Guardicore deployment
- Reduce risk by proactively assessing Guardicore implementation and taking ownership of issue management, escalation and resolution
- Provide infrastructure insights to key stakeholders through regular reviews and reporting
- Advise on future scaling needs based on infrastructure and Guardicore Centra usage trends
- Respond quickly to new requests from Application owners and provide insights
- Preview new Guardcore features and capabilities and educate your team on the latest product enhancement
- The Technical Account Manager will provide continuous updates and system reviews by updating the customer in the form of weekly updates, monthly case summary reports and QBR
- Provide Best practice guidance by recommending which policies to apply and which features to configure and use
- Responsible for managing the Guardicore project and deliverables according to customer milestones
- Responsible for driving adoption of Guardicore within the organization together with the customer project team
- Performance monitoring and check-ins: Performing weekly checks to determine how well the systems are running and what improvements can be made via configuration changes or tuning. Scheduled archiving, purging and reporting jobs are checked regularly to ensure that they are not failing
- Active deployment, upgrades, configuration & customization, including provisioning of additional sensors in the customer environment - to continuously adapt the Centra™ platform to changes in the customer’s environment
To be successful in the strategic role, you should be easy to adapt and keen to learn new things in a high paced environment, but also know when to ask for help! You should have very strong communication skills, ability to maneuver in a complex organizational setting and be able to push forward and manage projects.
You also need to have:
- Experience working with large financial institutions or similar organizations a must
- Proficiency with project management - certification is a plus
- Hands on experience with advanced Linux administration
- Network security tools experience such as Firewalls, network segmentation and SDN.
- A thorough understanding of network protocols
- Automation with Chef, Puppet, Salt or Ansible, multiple is a plus
- Experience with deploying, monitoring and troubleshooting complex distributed applications is a plus
- Understanding of virtualization technology desired