Guardicore is tackling some of the hardest challenges in tech today with the goal of changing the future landscape of Cyber Security, and we need awesome people to help us grow!
Who are we?
Guardicore is a segmentation company disrupting the legacy firewall market. Our software only approach is decoupled from the physical network, providing a faster alternative to firewalls. Built for the agile enterprise, we offer greater security and visibility in the cloud, data-center and endpoint. Our customers are some of the world's largest and most advanced enterprises
What will you do on the team?
- Design and research high-performance lightweight network security monitoring and enforcement solution.
- Develop GuardiCore back-end and agents from the ground up, design distributed communication applications with an extremely low footprint.
- Work with a myriad of operating systems.
- Tackle new weave performance and scale issues, running on production servers in a state of the art data-centers, including cutting-edge technologies such as containerized and serverless environments.
- Be a part of a professional team working on varied projects in a dynamic working environment.
What's in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client.
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cybersecurity and data center experts in the field.
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride disruptive start-up market leader.
- Competitive salary, stock options.
- At least 4 years experience with Python, Go, or comparable (Ruby/Java/C#/Rust)
- At least 1 year experience with C/C++
- Deep knowledge of networking stack and socket programming
- Experience working on production systems and multithreaded applications
Good to have:
- Previous experience working on security based projects
- Deep knowledge of Linux/Unix OS