We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
We are seeking a skilled Content Marketing Manager to join our in-house team. Reporting to the Director of Brand and Content Marketing, you will work cross-functionally across multiple channels of Marketing - demand generation, digital, product marketing, PR, social media, etc. - to ensure consistency of Guardicore’s editorial style, quality, brand standards and tone of voice.
You will work with the Director of Brand and Content Marketing on content development, editorial oversight and strategic planning of editorial calendars to support planned Marketing activities. In addition, you will take ownership of the day-to-day operations of the Guardicore blog including working with authors and contributors, editing posts, publishing on the site and working through metrics/statistics on audience engagement, subscriber base and resonance. And, you will have oversight of social media strategy and execution.
Main areas of focus will include:
Content Development & Editorial Oversight:
- Write and edit blog posts and manage day-to-day publication schedule; work alongside/manage contributors.
- Serve as a copywriter and editor for all marketing content. Be a primary resource on style, tone, audience, and ensure implementation of brand messaging across all content channels.
- Assist in the development and management of marketing collateral including E-books, third-party content, web copy and demand generation emails and other materials.
Organic Social Media Management:
- Define and drive the strategy to grow audiences and user engagement across Guardicore’s social media channels.
- Build and own an organic social media content calendar across channels.
- Create engaging, clickable and shareable content that aligns with key Marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Monitor cross-channel activity and report on key metrics.
Strategic Planning & Measurement:
- Work with the Director of Brand and Content Marketing to conceptualize and develop a comprehensive quarterly content plan and calendar mapped to major initiatives and campaigns, specifically a blog calendar that maps to these initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure consistent use of Guardicore’s Editorial Style Guidelines.
- Work alongside the marketing operations team to examine analytics/audience trends to optimize content across all channels.
- 7+ years of experience working in a professional writing and editing environment; experience working in industries such as technology, SaaS, security/cybersecurity is ideal but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (required).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify inconsistencies across grammar, brand, style and tone.
- Ability to turn technical concepts and ideas into clear, conversational and awareness-focused content.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional writing skills adapted to various audiences.
- Proven experience writing for multiple platforms such as web, social media, blog and demand generation.
- Knowledge and application of fundamental editorial form and style, such as Associated Press Style Guidelines.
- Experience and comfort interviewing subject matter experts, managing the editorial/deadline process and providing (and receiving) constructive feedback.
- Experience working with a marketing and/or corporate communications team is preferred.
- Ability to multitask and be flexible in a high-performing environment.
- Self-directed and motivated; able to work effectively within a team and independently.
*Candidates must have a demonstrated portfolio of work to share.