We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
We're looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our global Marketing team. You will be part of an internal team that is taking Guardicore’s content and creative to the next level, delivering highly impactful branded assets every day. You not only need to be a talented and experienced designer, but you also must be able to communicate with stakeholders and translate our brand narrative into amazing visual expressions. We're looking for someone who will bring a spirit of creativity, agility, and uncommon thinking to make our brand stand out from the crowd.
This is a newly created position on the Brand and Content Marketing team that requires the ability to bring creative, innovative and effective creative direction to the team.
- Own the end-to-end creative design process from concept to production across all marketing media including website, presentations, collateral, digital advertising, social media, video and events.
- Design, layout and produce marketing assets including E-books, infographics, advertisements and presentations.
- Develop templates for marketing and product materials like solution briefs, case studies, newsletters and white papers.
- Deliver all graphic design work on assigned projects: creative brief and requirements, creative conception, storyboarding and sketching, design, feedback, iteration, export and delivery.
- Manage multiple design projects across different mediums and stakeholders.
- Contribute to a cross-functional global team.
- Production of video and rich media content for company website and social media promotion (nice to have but not required).
- Management and oversight of corporate brand and style guidelines and architecture.
- Contribute to the expansion of the visual style of the brand.
- Take part in the establishment of our internal team, helping to develop the design approach and tools we use to manage the creative process end-to-end.