Working at Guardicore
Working at Guardicore means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people that are set to disrupt the cyber security industry with innovative ideas and unrivaled products and services. It’s a place where the best ideas are quickly transformed into products, features, campaigns and company-wide practices, so it won’t be long before you witness the results of your hard work.
Role & Responsibilities
We’re looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager to play a key role in go-to-market efforts and make our product “fly-off-the-shelf”.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for organizing and orchestrating content that enables sales to sell more products and ensure sales understands how and when to effectively use that content. Aligning existing and new content to the buyer’s journey across multiple marketing campaigns, managing field requests for content and examining content performance for optimizations.
- Manage the sales enablement content platform. Ensure sales, sales engineers, product and marketing can locate content across multiple marketing campaigns.
- Track content effectiveness impact on buyer journey and adjust content and campaigns accordingly
- Develop, write and deliver sales ready messaging, decks, and content for target segments.
- Support a marketing campaign end to end, from go-to-market strategy to working with demand generation and content marketing on innovative techniques to generate leads and creating sales and marketing enablement content and delivering it to sales and marketing.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. Update competitive and sales content for product version releases.
- Manage product launches and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan working closely with the marketing team, product management, customer success, solution center, sales and sales engineering.
- Advocate for all stakeholders throughout the release cycle to ensure they have the support needed to succeed.
- Work with Product Management & Marketing to define and execute a winning Go-To-Market plan
- Ultimately, be awesome at releasing the best segmentation product out there, working with people from cross functional teams and enabling sales and marketing teams for greatness using the right content at the right time in the buyer journey