We are Guardicore. With home bases in Boston, and Tel Aviv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better. We’ve been named Best Places to work by the Boston Business Journal, listed in Forbes and Fortune magazine as a top company to work for and continue to get noticed by the tech industry for our work.
We are passionate about our technology and about leading this market and we are looking for a passionate Director, Field and Partnership Marketing.
The Director of Field and Partnership Marketing oversees the North American Field, Channel and Business Development marketing strategy and execution for the company. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and supports the Senior Vice President of Sales for North America. You will drive growth through Guardicore direct branded events and programs, channel programs, and joint marketing programs with technical partners. This position requires strengths of collaborative program design and the ability to drive programs to attain results. Extensive experience in joint-program execution is required, both with channel and technical partners. You will also work closely with internal sales, technical and executive teams, as well as outside agencies and vendors.
- Partnering with Marketing, Sales, and Sales Development teams to develop strong field marketing strategies that nurture our pipeline and result in revenue growth
- Develop and execute on our regional Field and Partner Marketing strategy
- Create and execute Field Marketing Playbooks. Define roles, responsibilities and metrics for success
- Track event results and metrics to measure success and investment, optimizing programs as needed. Metrics to include are ROI of programs, acceleration of deals, and expansion of existing accounts and others
- Be an advocate for the sales department and help the rest of the marketing department to understand their priorities
- Collaborate with our global marketing teams for global program consistency
- Contributing to the quarterly business reviews of the sales team they support
- Work closely with our Sales Development team to build strong co-marketing relationships within our Technology and System Integrator partners
- Deliver a successful outbound business development alignment
- Work collaboratively with our Content Strategy and Digital teams
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions, and forecasts regarding our demand generation strategies, target account plans, and paid investments
- Drive new levels of cross-channel and integrated marketing and ensure our marketing activities are aligned and planned well in advance
- Develop plans to meet marketplace needs through strategic alliances
- Work collaboratively with Product Engineering, Marketing, Professional Services, and Sales (including Channel) throughout the alliance lifecycle
- Develop and enhance relationships with alliance partners in order to build engagement strategies to increase revenues for both Kofax and alliance partners
- Identify joint offering capabilities with alliance partners and coordinate Go-To-Market strategy with alliance partners