We are Guardicore. With our cutting-edge technology and main offices in Tel Aviv (Israel) and Boston (USA), we are changing the way organizations protect their most critical assets in their data center and cloud environments.
We are growing fast and looking for a Python Developer to join our Solution Center group, to design, develop and deliver exciting tools for our strategic customers around the globe.
The main responsibility of the Solution Center Python Developer is to design and develop automation tools and solutions which smoothly integrate the Guardicore platform within the customers overall ecosystem, accelerate workflows and boosts customer’s satisfaction and value gained from the solution. The Solution Center Python Developer will work in cooperation with Guardicore’s various Operations teams as well as with customers around the globe to deliver this exciting value!
To shine in this position you will need to be creative, wise, passionate for problem solving, use great verbal and written communications skills and flawlessly execute diverse development tasks.
- 3 years experience with Python
- Previous experience in E2E design and implementation of features as part of large scale projects
- Experience developing in Django web framework
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- In-depth knowledge in Networking, Operating Systems is an advantage
Hands-on experience with the following is an advantage:
- Scripting in Bash / Shell / PowerShell
- Developing / deploying / operating security software or networking equipment
- Administration of VMware and/or Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Config management automations (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation etc.)
- Working with Elasticsearch, MongoDB