Guardicore Sales Development team is growing and looking for a gifted Spanish speaking Sales Development Representative (SDR) for LATAM (Latin America) region.
The right candidate must be able to work LATAM hours, have the right hunter’s mentality that will help taking Guardicore’s solution to LATAM's largest enterprises.
Working out of our Tel Aviv office (normally... now it is a mix between WFO/WFH), the SDR will reach potential customers via all methods to drive prospect engagement and pipeline growth.
Guardicore is an elite, fast growing Cyber Security startup that challenges the current firewall market and provide security for hybrid-cloud environments. We have been chosen as one of the top places to work for in Israel.
We look for passionate, creative individuals that love communicating, have technical understanding of the product and the customer’s pain-points. The ideal candidate can effectively listen, learn and convey the right message to relevant people. The SDR will thrive to turn the prospects into a Qualified Leads and help enable sales at an organization level.
- Build Engagement strategy - how best to intrigue and create the interest to learn more
- Reach out to target prospects using multiple methods in order to convert them to leads
- First line of qualification for inbound leads
- Leverage of sales tools, social media platforms and other means
- Close coordination with field sales teams to pursue relevant opportunities, move prospects through the pipeline until closing
- Nurture existing contacts to move down the funnel
- Keep a good understanding of Data Center and Public Cloud architectures & trends, with strong grasp on the way Guardicore brings value to them - vis a vis the competition
- Work closely with Guardicore Marketing to achieve aligned goals
- Attend events (when they will be back)