We are Guardicore. With home bases in Tel Aviv and Boston, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats – and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field. Not to mention the Guardi-dogs. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
As a Channel Director, you will develop regional partner business plans that comprehensive and mutually beneficial GTM strategies/metrics for Guardicore and our Focus Partners. You will work with partner stakeholders to drive enablement and coordinate technical training on Guardicore's solutions, work with respective field teams on demand gen initiatives and campaigns, as well as working with direct sales on various Channel oriented opportunities.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with our Focus Partners
- Help to develop a robust sales pipeline - from lead generation increase to deals closures - with quarterly & annual forecasting
- Handle a strategic Tier 1 channel to ramp up the overall business (reselling, MSSP, internal use)
- Partners KPI and legal follow up
- Maintain and report on Partner business plan metrics
- Manage partner contract negotiations
- Lead the onboarding of new partners to our MSSP-program
- Work with leading consulting companies to position Guardicore as the solution of choice
- Evangelize the story of host-based segmentation for this decade