Select Infection Monkey from the Azure Marketplace and click GET IT NOW.
- Under Basics:
- Choose a name for your Infection Monkey instance, such as InfectionMonkey.
- Choose a username and password or provide a SSH public key for authentication.
- Choose a resource group and the location your instance will be deployed in.
- Under Size
- Choose a machine size with at least 1GB of RAM for optimal performance.
- Under Settings
- Choose the network the new instance will be a member of.
- In the Network Security Group field, make sure ports 5000 and 5001 on the machine are accessible for inbound TCP traffic.
- Under Summary
- Review the details of the offer and click Create.
At this point, Azure will instance and deploy your new machine. When ready, you can browse to the Infection Monkey running on your fresh deployment at:
Currently there’s no “upgrade-in-place” option when a new version comes out. To get the new version, you can deploy a new machine from the marketplace. If you’d like to keep your existing configuration, you can export it to a file by using the Export button and then import it to the new Monkey Island.